Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Morning Sickness.

My dearest Dr. Rob,

I love that you quoted Elizabeth Barrett Browning. Next thing you know, you'll be listening to La Boheme and asking me which Rembrandt I think best accompanies your living room's decor. (My answer to that will always remain The Polish Rider.) Get psyched for next year's Messiah performance. I'm thinking next time around we'll go to Saint Paul.

Also I think that Ajarapoo is pretty much the greatest last name ever. I had a T.A. freshman year whose name was Sunday Goshit. Spelled exactly like that. He asked us on the first day to refrain from making jokes about his first name. FIRST NAME. And I was all like, done and done, buddy.

Yesterday I woke up and threw up. And then I was immediately hungry again, so I ate something. And then I threw up again. And then I was starving. I think I am either pregnant or have a tapeworm. Or I have a pregnant tapeworm. Or I'm pregnant with a tapeworm fetus.

Thank you for not forgetting about me.

xoxo
p.p.

1 comment:

Robby said...

I love the tapeworm hypothesis. Out-loud laughter in public places makes my day! It also makes me appear strange, which is just fine.