Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Suppository of Katy.

Mornin' precious p.p.

So I've been spending a very productive morning looking at your mobile uploads on facebook, remembering fondly how your cleverness puts a twinkle in my eye and a crack in my ass.

I wish that I could be treated to at least one Katy-ism a day. Every morning. To start my day off well. Sort of like a daily suppository. Or something similar. Like a slow release gel-cap. One of those blue-green ones. But hopefully easier to swallow. I hear the effects of crystal meth last a loooong time, so maybe kind of like that, but with less tooth-damage. But I suppose I am getting off topic.

Basically what it comes down to is that I want to take the funny things you say and stick them up my ass at least once a day.

Make it happen. I believe in you like Home-School children believe in Ron Paul.

Love,
W-E-E-N

No comments: