Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Grocery store.

So today I wore heels, because it wasn't below zero. Also because I felt like wearing heels. This particular pair happens to be my favorite, because they're brown and the perfect height and really (genuinely) comfortable. You know which ones I'm talking about. Not the plaid ones. The other ones.

After I got done having my car battery changed, I went to the Rainbow in Uptown, and I was feeling good. You know, striding a little. Maybe even sauntering. I looked nice. I was actually wearing makeup. Believe it. As I was walking across the front of the store, I suddenly lost my footing and grabbed on to the nearest available item to steady myself.

This happened to be a shopping cart. In a line of other shopping carts. Of which seven rolled away into the sliding doors and made a horrendous crashing noise.

I decided to use a basket for my shopping instead.

No comments: