Friday, March 27, 2009

Comments on the weather and other such nonsense.

Currently I'm preparing for a party. For what, you ask? For that thing that happened yesterday. I think you were supposed to be in attendance. I am cognisant of the distance between us and the financial restrictions under which you currently find yourself... but I can't help but wish that you were here.

The weather was bitterly, bitingly cold this morning as I walked to work. I started a new job. That's right... I am officially a grown-up. With a salary. And an official job title that doesn't involve food service. This is simultaneously thrilling and terrifying.

I cut my hair very, very short. Every day it grows on me. (Funny, right? But no, it's actually true. I like it more and more every day and have gotten to the point where I may be in love with my hair.)

Tonight my plan is to see what happens. I'm not anticipating anything monumental but I am nonetheless excited to have people over.

I miss you every, every day.

xoxo
p.p.

No comments: