Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jesus of Nazareth.

It is indeed fanstastic news that you and Jack Donaghy have the same birfday. I might have guessed it though, because you both share the same fashion sense and low, rumbly voice.

How were the celebrations? I am planning on giving you a call tomorrow, but it seems that you have a big-kid job, and I feel as though you will not be able to speak with me, as most people (except my mommy) can not speak with me during the business working day.

I will be coming to visit Minneapolis once the frigid tongue of winter stops performing cunnilingis all over those great Twin Cities.

You can't prove that's the governor's semen.

Miss you much, like Janet Jackson.
Also, love will never do without you, Antonio Sabato Jr. in a giant hamster ball on the beach.
We are a part of the rhythm nation.

Love,
rw

No comments: