Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Damn straight. I'm delightful.

So on Monday, after having gotten home from work, I decided to take a walk. At 2 a.m. It was still snowing and really pretty and sparkly outside, so I walked the path that goes through the Art Institute and back around to MCAD. It being 2 a.m. and all, I wasn't really paying attention to whether there was anyone out, because who would be out that late/early on a Monday night?

There was this awesome pile of snow that someone had made while shoveling off the sidewalks, and without thinking I ran and jumped into it. I fell. Of course. But I laughed out loud, because I was so pleased with myself.

That's when I noticed the random dude standing 30 feet away from me, smoking a cigarette outside. Laughing at me. Yeeeeeah.

No comments: