Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Decidedly untoward.

So you're gone, officially. I think that you should have probably reached That Place That You're Moving To, which I guess I will have to refer to as That Place In Which You Live from now on.

Already the city seems a little less bright, a little more closed. I tried to go to that coffee shop that we used to go to--not the one where we went, but the older one--but couldn't go in. Also I only had a credit card. I still don't know what's with that whole $7 minimum thing. So maybe I'm being a bit dramatic. I know that it was hard for you, being here. I know that you told me I kept you sane while you lived here.

But maybe you did the same for me. Without having haunt me with spontaneous singing (most of the time). Everyone else seems to think that the best way to cheer me up is through song.

When did I ever give the impression that musical theater lightened my spirits?? WHEN????

Technorati Profile

No comments: