Friday, December 12, 2008

I will take you off this Earf.

Dearest darling Dr. Rob,

Today is the one week birthday of our blog. If our blog were a baby, it would be small. And probably do nothing but cry and poop. So it's not an entirely unfitting comparison.

Tomorrow you leave for a job interview in That Place You're Moving To (I am trying not to say its name) and whilst I am excited for you, I can't help but feel a little jealous that you will be in a location where you could safely wear a thong outside due to the weather.

Well. Maybe not safely. Your ass is dangerous.

Anyway, it's another weekend that I'll be working when we could be playing, and another weekend removed from the ever-decreasing pool of time we have together before you leave. If it were for any other reason besides livelihood I would not support this decision.

Tell Ryan in That Place You're Moving To that I said hi. Call me when you get back to the frozen North.

No comments: